Keeping your Data Safe and Secure
How secure is the data you send to your clients? If you do not encrypt your emails, then they are insecure. This is FACT. As a Legal Practice, or professional business, you need to make sure your clients sensitive information is safe.
How does your business send sensitive data to clients?
- Perhaps you 'zip' the file up
- Convert the document into a PDF
- Encrypted using security certificates in Outlook
Would it surprise you to know that none of these methods are secure?
Even the use of standard security certificates in something like Outlook, means your encryption method is globally recognised and this makes it very easy to decode.
How secure is a PDF?
More businesses have started using PDF’s as they believe it is a means of secure data transfer. However, PDF’s are not secure! Encryption is essential and cost effective and ensures you meet the following regulations by law:
- Data protection Act 1998
- Solicitors Regulatory Authority
- FSA Regulations
- Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000
- Wifi Security Hacking
- Intelligence Services Act 1994
- Data Retention (EC Directive) Regulations 2009
Avoid the risk of data disclosure fines:
With DESlock you can meet your data security compliance obligations with a single install. Full disk and removable media encryption keeps your data safe on the road. File, folder and email encryption keeps any collaboration across your established workgroups and teams; with your security policy enforced at all endpoints by the DESlock Enterprise Server.
Our email encryption software allows you to encrypt emails containing confidential information such as passwords, personal information, or credit card numbers. Simply drag and drop any files you wish to share into your email. You can set time and date restrictions which keeps you in complete control, and then click send. The email encryption software is so easy to use!
- Protect sensitive information - You remain in control of who can access the data
- Real time revocation - Even after an email has sent, you can revoke access
- Full audit trail – Track your emails sent and be fully compliant
- No additonal infrastructure required
- Free for recipients to use - Your recipients use the product free of charge
- Access data on the move - Secure email on any device or smart phone.
- Additional security layers - Stops information being accessed by the wrong recipient.
- A secure window in time – putting date and time restrictions on the package.
- A simple one click email solution - Integrates with existing email clients like Microsoft Outlook.