IT Support Packages for 2013
10% off all support contracts taken for 24 months if signed before September 2013 - Call for information.
Does my Solicitors or Accountancy practice require an IT Support Contract?
Although the technical term is referred to as IT Support Contract, we prefer to call them a Client Care Package. Your solicitor or accountancy practice depends on its computer systems to run smoothly. Employing specialists that understand your IT systems to keep them running smooth, costs money. An IT support contract would give you the peace of mind that you have access to an IT Support Essex specialist at a fraction of the price. This means you can run your business without the distraction of failing computers.
If IT systems fail, they take you offline. What would be the cost to your business? How long would it take you to arrange the a repair?
Taking on our IT Support Essex services, you know that fast, reliable IT support is only a phone call away. All our IT support contracts have full system Backups and Disaster recovery mechanisms. We are based in Leigh on sea, near Southend and provide IT support to local businesses in the Southend, Brentwood and Basildon areas of Essex. You receive a guaranteed response time to all call-outs and a replacement if repairs are impossible. Choosing the right IT support contract is not easy, so what are the benefits?
Benefits of the right IT Support Essex Contract?
- A guaranteed four hour response to all server related call outs and a 12 hour response to all other onsite calls
- Calls will be answered professionally by staff within 30 seconds and all callbacks within the hour
- Gold service covers all site visits, labour and proactive system monitoring
- Fixed monthly fee which includes all services, meaning you can budget your IT support services accordingly
- Options of 1, 3 or 5 year terms, depending on the level of you require
- Priority IT support means your needs come before non-contractual clients, speeding up response rates.
- Two site visits per year to maintain and service your PC's. This includes all updates, cleaning and disk checks
- Unlimited remote access and technical advice
- You are allocated a Technical IT Director to ensure that all your IT systems are covered and looked after
How much will a Client Care / support package cost?
There are 3 standard levels of IT support contract available and prices cary depending on the number of PC's or servers your business holds. In order to provide you with an accurate quotation, our technicians will carry our a full audit of your business computer systems and software to give you an accurate cost and the level of IT support you may require. However, if you have specific needs such as multiple sites, then tailored bespoke IT Support Essex packages are available. As we support all our clients local to Southend, Brentwood and Basildon areas of Essex it means you get a faster response and more personal service.
If you would like a quotation, please feel free to complete our IT Support Essex package quotation form at the top right side of our web page and a representative will contact you by return. Your details are always kept confidential!