Cyber Attacks Never Sleep, Can you?
Cyber attacks are a frequent feature in the news and they pose a huge threat to your systems. Cyber criminals may get smarter but our defences get stronger!
There are a over 4,000 cyber-attacks every day, or 170 attacks every hour! This prospect is a scary thought for any business whose reputation and level of trust is paramount, the outcome could be devastating.
For example: Cyber Attacks on Law Firms are on the increase, targeting sensitive information and client data that solicitors hold. Cyber criminals are using even more sophisticated methods of accessing data by infiltrating weak defence systems. In fact it was reported that 80 of the 100 biggest law firms in the US had been hacked in 2011.
This is why it is imperative that your receive Cyber Security support from a supplier with access to the best leading experts in this field. As a law firm it is important to protect your infrastructure just as you protect your own clients in a courtroom.
At RES Info-Tech we pride ourselves on being able to offer all levels of security and products, ensuring your data is monitored and kept safe 24/7.
How are you Guaranteed Protection?
Viruses can enter your system through many different ways. ESET is a very effective tool for keeping the threats out with these feature:
- Antivirus and Antispyware eliminates all threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms, spyware
- Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) prevents unauthorised tampering with the system
- Two-Way Firewall is essential for a mobile workforce, particularly for external access to your company network
- Botnet Protection protects against botnet malware
- Web Control limits access to websites: you can use pre-defined categories or whitelist/blacklist on a case by case basis
- Exploit Blocker strengthens the security of common applications
- Cross-Platform Protection prevents malware moving from one system to another
- Anti-Phishing defends end-users against fake websites looking to harvest sensitive information
- Device Control allows you to block unauthorised devices (CDs/DVDs and USBs)
- Idle-State Scanning performs a scan on your systems whilst they aren’t being used, avoiding interruption during the working day
- RIP & Replace removes under-performing antivirus software making product transition even easier.
- Low System Demands fully protect your system or network with minimal system resources.
Get More Product information here:
Download a Live Case Study